JJ Buckley Fine Wines is now partnered with Catherine Stefani of Stefani Cellars, offering our clients direct access to professional wine collector services.
The experts at Stefani Cellars will come into your home or off-site cellar, catalog your wines, and physically organize your collection based on your needs and preferences. This service is critical for a collector to:
- Understand and take advantage of the optimal "drinking window".
- Determine the ideal time for selling your investment-grade wine to take full advantage of market pricing (maximize profits).
Stefani Cellars will provide a full analysis and appraisal of your collection, for purposes of sale, charitable donation, estate planning/management, or insurance coverage. Their experts will provide you with a comprehensive sales strategy including timelines and logistics.
- Full inventory and catalog of your wines, with or without bar coding
- Data entry and upload of your cellar to Excel, Cellar Tracker’s Cellar Software Management tool, or other program of your choice for total transparency and protection of your investment
- Cellar appraisals/valuation
- Collection analysis (what to drink, what to sell)
- Cellar building and/or reduction
- Buying and selling services
- Organization and racking of your cellar to your specifications, e.g. by country, region, vintage, color, and/or producer
Quarterly follow-up (for a daily rate fee) is also available to assist with ongoing needs such as software, barcode printing and labeling, data entry (cost or reviews), wine and food pairings, and general cellar management questions.
Submit the form below to contact Stefani Cellars for a customized quote, booking, or for additional information.