2005 Tikal Patriota Altos de Mendoza
Proprietary Blend - 750ML

  • WA 90
  • WS 90

This product is
out of stock

This product is
out of stock

Contact us Wine consultation

WA 90
Robert Parker's Wine Advocate - Robert Parker's Wine Advocate, December 2007
The 2005 Patriota is composed of 60% Bonarda and 40% Malbec aged for 12 months in 30% new French oak and the remaining 70% in seasoned French and American barrels. The wine was bottled unfined and unfiltered... The 2005 Patriota is composed of 60% Bonarda and 40% Malbec aged for 12 months in 30% new French oak and the remaining 70% in seasoned French and American barrels. The wine was bottled unfined and unfiltered. Purple-colored Patriota offers a fragrant bouquet of cedar pencil lead blueberry and black cherry. Medium-bodied on the palate notes of raspberry and chocolate also emerge. The wine is vibrant balanced and lengthy with 2-3 years of aging potential. Tikal is owned by Ernesto Catena of the renowned Argentine wine family.
WS 90
Wine Spectator - Wine Spectator, May 2007
With an alluring nose of spice mocha and cocoa powder this also delivers a pure racy palate of red plum and currant fruit with a long lingering finish. Bonarda and Malbec. Drink now. 3800 cases made. -JM
Color & Type Red
Varietal Proprietary Blend
Country Argentina
Region Mendoza
Vintage 2005