JJ Buckley Fine Wines guarantees quality products and service. Your satisfaction is our first priority! However, if you are not happy with a purchase, please see below for our return policy.
- We gladly accept requests for return or cancellation made within 7 days of the sales order date.
- When we receive your return, we will issue you a refund for any unopened bottles in resaleable condition, minus a 15% restocking fee and applicable shipping costs (both the original shipping cost and the cost of return shipping). The 15% restocking fee is assessed on the sales order value of the returned items.
- The above policies apply to all returns and cancelled orders. This includes orders of pre-arrival wines and/or futures pending arrival to our facility. See below for additional information on futures and pre-arrivals.
- This policy additionally applies to shipments refused by the recipient, or returned to us by the carrier as undeliverable.
Exceptions to Return Policy
We do not accept returns for any of the below reasons:
- All wine sold by us is maintained under optimum conditions. Wines that have been adversely affected due to improper storage or treatment while in the customer's care cannot be returned.
- Opened bottles that are not to your personal taste.
- Wine prices can fluctuate greatly from day to day, therefore we do not accept returns based on price changes within the marketplace.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality and condition of older vintages. However as is tradition in wine retail, wines 10+ years in age at the time of purchase are sold at the buyer's risk. We do not accept returns of "corked" or "off" wines 10 years or older, nor will we accept returns of these wines because they are past their optimal drinking window.*
- Pre-arrivals or futures delayed beyond our delivery estimates. (See below.)
- Special orders for wines sourced specifically at your request and not part of our regular inventory.
- Orders shipped outside the United States.
*We stand behind the authenticity of the wines we sell unconditionally. Any bottle shown to be fake will be refunded 100%.
Futures and Pre-Arrivals
JJ Buckley sells many wines on a "futures" or "pre-arrival" basis. Payment for futures and pre-arrivals is due at the time your order is placed. When the wines arrive to our facility, we will contact you to make shipping arrangements.
At the time of your order, we may provide an estimated date of arrival to JJ Buckley. We make our best effort to provide accurate information, but due to circumstances out of our control dates may change. The arrival date is an estimate only, not a promise or guarantee. Delayed arrival of futures or pre-arrival wines is not a valid reason to cancel an order.
For a variety of reasons, some wines ordered on a futures or pre-arrival basis may not, ultimately, be available to us. When we are notified we are not able to obtain a wine, we will refund your full payment to you. We will not be liable for incremental or consequential damages, or be required to source a replacement.
All orders are subject to JJ Buckley’s Terms of Sale.
See complete details. If you need further assistance with your order, please call us at 1.888.859.4637.