At this time, we are only accepting offers for wines you have in JJ Buckley's cold storage facility. Our offers are fair and competitive, and payment is processed within 10 business days after you accept.
3 ways to get started:
- The easiest way to get started, is to login to My Wines(you may need to create a password first).
- Use the download link in your account to export all of the bottles you have at JJ Buckley.
- Use the file to organize the wines and quantities you'd like to sell.
- Save the file in .xls format.
- Email your inventory file as an attachment to email@example.com.
- If you don't want to login but know what you have in storage at JJ Buckley currently, you can download our Wine Inventory Listing Spreadsheet, save it to your computer, and follow the instructions on the first tab.
- You can also use the form below to submit a list of wines in JJ Buckley storage that you'd like to sell.
Make sure to include the following information for all submissions:
- Size (e.g. 750, 1.5L)
- Name of the winery or producer
- Label or wine name
- Any additional designation, such as a specific vineyard or release (e.g. "Reserve" or a particular cuvée)
- Quantity (number of bottles)
- Your name and the best way to contact you (include your phone, email address, etc).
Once your offer inventory is ready, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with an offer. Please note, we reserve the right not to accept a bottle for any reason.
For additional information, please contact us by e-mail only at email@example.com or using the form below.