Lights. Camera. Summer Photo Contest Official Rules
by JJ Buckley Fine Wines
Lights. Camera. Summer. Photo Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
A purchase does not increase chance of winning.
The prize: (1) Weber One-Touch Charcoal Silver 18.5” in Black per (5) winners.
Weight: 23 lbs
Cu. Ft.: 3.51
Value: $89.00 MSRP
No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter: Like JJ Buckley's Facebook page and enter your first name, last name and email address on the Photo Contest tab to enter during the Entry Period. You can also find the Photo contest tab on the “Photo Contest” tab on the JJ Buckley page on Facebook
Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
2. The sponsor and administrator of this Sweepstakes is JJ Buckley, LLC., 7305 Edgewater Drive, Suite D, Oakland CA 94621 ("JJ Buckley" or "Sponsor").
3. The contest is open to all legal residents of the United States who have reached the age of 21 years old when they enter the contest, subject to local laws.
4. The contest is not open to employees, directors and officers of JJ Buckley and those of its affiliated and associated companies, agents, advertising and promotional agencies as well as to the members of their respective immediate families living in the same household. JJ Buckley reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of all winners. Void where otherwise prohibited by law.
5. Contest entries are void where prohibited. All photos submitted as entries must be original photos taken by the entrant. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, or modify Contest in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Contest will begin on 6/19/13 and end on 7/9/13 at 11:59pm ("Entry Period"). All entries must be received by such time. Receipt of an entry occurs when the participant places his/her entry form online. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the contest in its entirety, or only the online portion, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
6. Effective date of entries. Entries made online will be effective on the day received. All entries become the exclusive property of JJ Buckley Fine Wines and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your costs of entering, including online access charges, long distance telephone charges, and postage.
7. Winners will be determined between 7/9/13 and 7/31/13, among the eligible entries. The 5 winners are defined as the top 5 contestants with the most votes. The same contestant cannot win for multiple photos. There will be 5 unique winners. JJ Buckley reserves the right to disqualify any winner for any reason, with or without cause, and in that event the next qualifying contestant with the most votes will be determined as the next winner. 5 prizes will be awarded as follows: (1) Weber Grill per (1) of (5) winners. Odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries received and the number of votes per entry. The winners will be notified by email on or prior to 7/31/13 by 5:00 PM (PST). Each winner must claim his/her prize and return a declaration of eligibility and a liability and publicity release within one (1) day following the date of the email from JJ Buckley notifying the winner, failing which the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the next qualifying contestant with the most votes.
8. JJ Buckley will not be held responsible for unsuccessful attempts at notifying winners of their win, nor for late, lost or misdirected notifications of wins. If JJ Buckley is unable to communicate with a winner, or if a winner does not possess the required eligibility qualifications or does not comply with all the rules and regulations herein specified, the prize(s) will be forfeited and awarded to the next qualifying contestant with the most votes.
9. Any and all applicable local and/or federal, state or provincial taxes (including income and sales taxes) are solely the responsibility of the winner. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash, transferred, assigned or substituted, except that JJ Buckley reserves the right to change or replace the prizes at any time in its sole discretion with prize(s) of greater or comparable value. JJ Buckley will not replace any lost or stolen prize.
10. By entering this contest, each participant gives JJ Buckley the right to include his/her name, address and other personal information on JJ Buckley mailing list to be used to send participants information and promotional materials regarding the products, services and promotions of JJ Buckley and its various divisions. Those persons who do not wish that the collected information be used for such purposes must indicate such desire in writing to: "JJ Buckley 7305 Edgewater Drive, Suite D, Oakland CA 94621".
11. By entering this contest, each participant grants to JJ Buckley, if he/she wins a prize hereunder, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable license and right to use, display, alter, modify, publish, transmit and prepare derivate works of the participant's photograph, voice, name, hometown, image and likeness in whole or in part, and the participant's creation and pictures featuring the participant's creation in and in connection with the publicity, advertising, exhibiting, marketing, promotion and exploitation of the business of JJ Buckley in any manner and in all media throughout the world without any compensation, consideration or consent.
12. Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations as well as incomplete referral forms will be disqualified. JJ Buckley assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, mutilated, late, misdirected or ineligible forms. By participating in this Program, each participant agrees to be bound by these rules. JJ BUCKLEY and its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, shareholders and representatives, advertising, and promotional agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of JJ BUCKLEY that may cause the sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (iv) Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorney's fees. The participants' use of JJ BUCKLEY Web Site is also governed by the Website Terms.
13. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, EACH PARTICIPANT RELEASES AND FOREVER DISCHARGES JJ BUCKLEY AND ITS PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, AND ADVISORS AND THE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES OF JJ BUCKLEY, OF AND FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE CONTENT SUBMITTED BY PARTICIPANT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. SHOULD SUCH A CLAIM OR DAMAGE ARISE, THE PARTICIPANT SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD JJ BUCKLEY AND ITS PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, AND ADVISORS AND THE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES OF JJ BUCKLEY, HARMLESS THEREFROM.
14. In case of dispute as to the identity of any participant who has provided an email address, entry will be made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. As used in this contest, "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide JJ BUCKLEY with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
15. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Each entrant is providing his/her information to JJ Buckley and not to Facebook. By participating in the Contest each entrant agrees to release and forever discharge Facebook from any and all claims, demands, actions, damages, liabilities, costs, losses and expenses arising out of, or in connection with, the contest.
16. Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the contest, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the state of California.