NV Bollinger Special Cuvee
Champagne Blend - 750ML
NV Bollinger Special Cuvee
  • Best
    seller
  • JS 92
  • WE 92
  • WS 92
  • WA 91
  • DC 91

Reg: $69.94

$53.94

In Stock: 0 btls
Ships Immediately

Pre-Arrival: 24+ btls
ETA: Jul. 2021

Reg: $69.94

$53.94

In Stock: 0 btls
Ships Immediately

Pre-Arrival: 24+ btls
ETA: Jul. 2021

Shipping info Wine Storage

JS 92
James Suckling - jamessuckling.com, September 2019
Fine bubbles combine nicely with the cooked apples, pie crust and lemon rind. Some biscuit, too. Full body. Layered and creamy with a crisp finish. Always delicious. Drink now.
WE 92
Wine Enthusiast - Wine Enthusiast, December 2019
As always with this producer, this iconic nonvintage cuvée is dominated by Pinot Noir that gives impressive richness as well as ripe stone fruits. Wood fermentation adds further complexity as does the age of this bottling...   As always with this producer, this iconic nonvintage cuvée is dominated by Pinot Noir that gives impressive richness as well as ripe stone fruits. Wood fermentation adds further complexity as does the age of this bottling before release. Drink this Champagne now. - ROGER VOSS  
WS 92
Wine Spectator - Wine Spectator, November 2019
There's a pleasing, snappy quality to the acidity framing this elegant Champagne, enlivening accessible flavors of currant, Marcona almond and orchard blossom, with a minerally touch of saline-laced oyster shell that...   There's a pleasing, snappy quality to the acidity framing this elegant Champagne, enlivening accessible flavors of currant, Marcona almond and orchard blossom, with a minerally touch of saline-laced oyster shell that lingers on the finish. Drink now through 2022. 11,000 cases imported. — AN  
WA 91
Robert Parker's Wine Advocate - Robert Parker's Wine Advocate, March 2020
91+ Disgorged in the second half of 2019, the latest release of Bollinger's NV Brut Special Cuvée is based on the 2015 vintage, complemented by around 60% reserve wines. The wine is still quite tightly wound after its...   91+ Disgorged in the second half of 2019, the latest release of Bollinger's NV Brut Special Cuvée is based on the 2015 vintage, complemented by around 60% reserve wines. The wine is still quite tightly wound after its recent disgorgement, opening in the glass with notes of crisp yellow orchard fruit, freshly baked bread, clear honey and orange peel, with little sign of the nuttiness to come with bottle age. On the palate, it's medium to full-bodied, muscular and incipiently textural, with a deep core, ripe acids and a pinpoint mousse. This isn't the most incisive vintage of Special Cuvée, but it's powerful and vinous and will have fine gastronomic potential with a little bottle age. - William Kelley  
DC 91
Decanter - Decanter, November 2019
Bollinger's meaty blend of 60% Pinot Noir and 15% Pinot Meunier, with 25% Chardonnay too, seems a bit at odds with its gorgeously elegant bottle silhouette, modelled after the proportions of the house's magnums. But it...   Bollinger's meaty blend of 60% Pinot Noir and 15% Pinot Meunier, with 25% Chardonnay too, seems a bit at odds with its gorgeously elegant bottle silhouette, modelled after the proportions of the house's magnums. But it all comes together when you taste it, the predominantly premier and grand cru grapes working their magic and delivering a full but fresh expression with plenty of appley fruit, cleansing acidity with a lick of lime, and full, briochey aromas.  
Category Description
Color & Type Sparkling
Varietal Champagne Blend
Country France
Region Champagne
Vintage 9998
Size 750ML